Dad's tips for adding life to a daughter's years
410. Sometimes she needs you to hold on. Other times she needs you to let go. Wisdom is knowing the difference.
(photo: maria t pons)
409. On the other hand, don’t be too authoritative either. Many a rebellious daughter grew up under the iron fist of an over controlling dad.
408. Don’t be too permissive. Dads who try to love their daughters without ever correcting them create daughters who never learn that negative consequences always follow bad decisions.
407. Don’t be too quick to rush in and help when she’s having trouble with something. Give her the chance to figure it out on her own and she usually will.
406. After a long day of misbehavior and discipline, always give twice as many hugs at bed time.
(photo: Shootin’ the breeze)
Theme by Lauren Ashpole