Dad's tips for adding life to a daughter's years
252. Occasionally surprise her with a cookie just before bedtime.
251. There’s great joy to be found jumping on beds. She’ll enjoy it too.
250. Ask who her heroes are. You can learn a lot from her answer. Who knows? You may even make the list.
249. Write her a short note every day you’re away. Making up for lost time is not easy. It’s not impossible either.
(photo: Kelly West Mars)
248. Find a way to captivate her imagination at least once every day.
(photo: Emily Bemily)
Theme by Lauren Ashpole